The TZ Medical EZ Hold is a manual-assist compression device that was developed to aid the clinician in manual femoral pressure. The ergonomic design of the EZ Hold permits the clinician to hold pressure comfortably with one hand while palpating the pulse with the other.
The TZ Medical QuicKlamp is a hands-free hemostasis device to be used following femoral catheterization. It allows the clinician to keep both hands free while maintaining a consistent amount of pressure over the access site.
Part #8260-20 (Hand Held)
Part #8200-1R (Clamp System)
EZ Hold Features
• Reduces hand, wrist and arm fatigue
• Cuts down on clinician contact with bodily fluids
• Ergonomically designed for ease of use; can be held in place with one hand
• The weight of the device maintains pressure with minimal effort
• Universal design fits most ball-and-socket discs
• Hands-free hemostasis device
• Eliminates manual pressure, freeing up clinician
• Two pressure adjustment knobs to ensure the right amount of pressure is consistently applied
• Can be used with all TZ Medical pressure discs