Take advantage of the benefits of Left Radial Artery Access from a comfortable working position. The StandTall™ is an intuitively designed external vascular sheath extender that conveniently redirects workflow to the right side of the procedure table. As a result, you can operate with your preferred dominant hand, maintain optimal posture, and reduce musculoskeletal stress and fatigue.
StandTall™ drastically improves both patient and physician positioning for left radial artery procedures performed from the right side of the procedure table. StandTall™ enables the physician to work left radial access cases comfortably, without having to hunch or stoop over and avoids the hassle of having to revert to femoral access and the various increased risks that going femoral entails.
Part #RD-ST0010L (10 cm Sheath Extender, StandTall™)
Part #RD-ST0015L (15 cm Sheath Extender, StandTall™)
Part #RD-ST0025L (25 cm Sheath Extender, StandTall™)
Physician Benefits• Decreased fatigue and musculoskeletal stress
• Improved site access and stability
• Streamlined workflow
• Allows for a more ergonomic posture for the physician from the right side of the table
Patient Benefits• Greater comfort with left arm positioning
• Quicker recovery and reperfusion times
• Enables convenient access to non-dominant hand (90% of patients are right-handed)
• Improved overall procedure satisfaction
Hospital Benefits• Reduced cost vs. femoral approach
• Reduced post-op patient management
• Fewer physician work-related absences due to MSK stress or injury