The TZ Medical SoftGels provide superior cushioning and positioning during surgical procedures, ensuring optimal exposure to the surgical site,correcting airway management, and physiological safety for the patient.
Click here for full product line >
The TZ Medical Shoot 'N See is a flexible medical grade tape for use during any vascular procedure involving radiography or fluoroscopy. Applied to the skin or drape before the procedure, the radiopaque markings are visible both to the eye under fluoroscopy, which allows for quick cross-referencing between the inside and outside of a patient's body.
The flexible tape follows patient contours and does not tear under normal use. The Shoot 'N See reduces the need for exposure to contrast media. It also helps with more accurate lesion locating, and more precise stent and catheter sizing.
Arrow indicators to indicate precise location of lesion(s) prior to intervention to properly treat the exact area of interest.
Part# RCM-0005-10 (Box 10) RCM-0005-30 (Box 30) RCM-0005-50 (Box 50)
Click here for full product line >
The Quail Digital Healthcare Headset System is a lightweight, digital wireless communications system designed to allow clinicians, physicians and assistants to talk hands-free as a team. It is ideal for use in the interventional OR or hybrid suite, at monitoring stations, through adjacent control rooms and in ancillary areas.
• Attenuates up to 75% of radiation at 90kVp*
• Reduces scatter radiation exposure to operators and staff
• Can be used for femoral groin access or subclavian access
• Adhesive on both sides prevent slipping
• Lead equivalence 0.125mm
• Perfect for Interventional Radiology, Cardiac Cath, Electrophysiology & more
Can be used on either side for radial access along with the TZ Medical Flat Radial Board. (Shown below.)
• Fully visible with or without fluoroscopy
• Arrow indicators of precise location or lesions
• Adhesive can be applied to skin or drape.
• Allows for quick cross-referencing between inside and outside of body
• Measures up to 40 cm
• Great for vascular procedures
The TZ Medical Flipper is a versatile radiation shield designed to keep physicians safe without getting in the way of the procedure.
The Flipper measures 19" by 16", and may be used on either the right or left side for femoral groin or subclavian access. Convenient adhesive strips on either side of the shield allow it to be secured in place to avoid slipping.
Lead free, and attenuating up to 75% of radiation at 90 kVp, the Flipper is a life saver. It's ideal for Interventional Radiology, Cardiac Cath Labs, Electrophysiology and more!
• Adhesive pads will not tear or damage skin
• Completely adjustable system - can fit any sized patient
• Can be applied in 1 minute
• Easy to reposition after application
• Perfect for groin access, left side radial access, and more!
• Latex Free & hypoallergenic
• No additional products are required
• Energy Efficient and Eco-friendly
• Bright, natural white light
• 10-year limited warranty
• 40,000 hours of LED life
• Infinite variable positioning
• Manufactured in the USA
The Radial Runway provides a radiolucent platform that keeps the patient in normal anatomical position for ideal radial access. Disposable straps allow the wrist to be positioned in multiple neutral or extended angles optimizing patient comfort, and the foam pad may be removed from the base at the conclusion of the case. The disposable brace can then be attached to the foam pad, providing support for the patient's wrist during recovery.
• Can be used for radial access on either wrist
• Adjustable straps fit any sized patient
• Disposable straps, foam pad, & brace
• Brace can be cleaned and reused
• Keeps patient comfortable during procedure
• Detachable pad with brace remains with patient for recovery
• Latex Free
The TZ Medical Pannus Retention System is used to safely and effectively move and retain excess tissue, allowing easy access on the patient, including groin and left side radial access. The Pannus Retention System uses adhesive pads and velcro strips that can be easily removed and adjusted after application. It is designed to maintain patient comfort while allowing easy patient positioning from any angle.
• Helps prevent catheter movement during cardioversion, eliminating the need to re-position catheters after therapy is delivered.
• Holds the catheter in place for HIS Bundle or any evoked potentials.
• Frees up Physician’s hands during ablation procedures.
• Will help reduce chances of lead dislodgement during implant procedures.
•Will hold any standard catheter or implant lead that is 4-12 French.