Part# RCM-0005-10 (Box 10) RCM-0005-30 (Box 30) RCM-0005-50 (Box 50)
The TZ Medical Shoot 'N See is a flexible medical grade tape for use during any vascular procedure involving radiography or fluoroscopy. Applied to the skin or drape before the procedure, the radiopaque markings are visible both to the eye under fluoroscopy, which allows for quick cross-referencing between the inside and outside of a patient's body.
The flexible tape follows patient contours and does not tear under normal use. The Shoot 'N See reduces the need for exposure to contrast media. It also helps with more accurate lesion locating, and more precise stent and catheter sizing.
Arrow indicators to indicate precise location of lesion(s) prior to intervention to properly treat the exact area of interest.
• Fully visible with or without fluoroscopy
• Arrow indicators of precise location or lesions
• Adhesive can be applied to skin or drape.
• Allows for quick cross-referencing between inside and outside of body
• Measures up to 40 cm
• Great for vascular procedures
TZ Medical Flipper
The TZ Medical Flipper is a versatile radiation shield designed to keep physicians safe without getting in the way of the procedure.
The Flipper measures 19" by 16", and may be used on either the right or left side for femoral groin or subclavian access. Convenient adhesive strips on either side of the shield allow it to be secured in place to avoid slipping.
Lead free, and attenuating up to 75% of radiation at 90 kVp, the Flipper is a life saver. It's ideal for Interventional Radiology, Cardiac Cath Labs, Electrophysiology and more!
Lightweight and flexible lead free material.
• Attenuates up to 75% of radiation at 90kVp*
• Reduces scatter radiation exposure to operators and staff
• Can be used for femoral groin access or subclavian access
• Adhesive on both sides prevent slipping
• Lead equivalence 0.125mm
• Perfect for Interventional Radiology, Cardiac Cath, Electrophysiology & more
* Based on study held at TZ Medical
TZ Medical Radial Runway
Part# RRU-0008, RRU-0009, *also pictured: Flat Radial Runway Item #CZ-400
The Radial Runway provides a radiolucent platform that keeps the patient in normal anatomical position for ideal radial access. Disposable straps allow the wrist to be positioned in multiple neutral or extended angles optimizing patient comfort, and the foam pad may be removed from the base at the conclusion of the case. The disposable brace can then be attached to the foam pad, providing support for the patient's wrist during recovery.
Radial Runway Base Assembly Item #RRU-008 (Shown with disposable straps and top pad)
Radial Runway Top Pad Item #RRU-0009
Can be used on either side for radial access along with the TZ Medical Flat Radial Board. (Shown below.)
• Can be used for radial access on either wrist
• Adjustable straps fit any sized patient
• Disposable straps, foam pad, & brace
• Brace can be cleaned and reused
• Keeps patient comfortable during procedure
• Detachable pad with brace remains with patient for recovery
• Latex Free
The Radial Runway (Item# RRU-0008 shown with disposable RRU-0009) In use with a *Flat Radial Board (Item# CZ-400) for a radial access procedure.
Pannus Retention System
The TZ Medical Pannus Retention System is used to safely and effectively move and retain excess tissue, allowing easy access on the patient, including groin and left side radial access. The Pannus Retention System uses adhesive pads and velcro strips that can be easily removed and adjusted after application. It is designed to maintain patient comfort while allowing easy patient positioning from any angle.
The Pannus Retention System preserves tissue integrity. The latex-free, hypoallergenic, adhesive backing is designed for supporting, retaining, and moving large masses of tissue. When the product is removed, the patient's skin is left intact and residue free.
With traditional tapes and adhesives, it can take up to 10 minutes to properly secure a patient. The Pannus Retention System may be easily applied in only one minute.
Pannus Retention System
Holds arm in place for left side radial access
• Adhesive pads will not tear or damage skin
• Completely adjustable system - can fit any sized patient
• Can be applied in 1 minute
• Easy to reposition after application
• Perfect for groin access, left side radial access, and more!
• Latex Free & hypoallergenic
• No additional products are required
StarTrol LED Lights
• Energy Efficient and Eco-friendly
• Bright, natural white light
• 10-year limited warranty
• 40,000 hours of LED life
• Infinite variable positioning
• Manufactured in the USA
• Helps prevent catheter movement during cardioversion, eliminating the need to re-position catheters after therapy is delivered.
• Holds the catheter in place for HIS Bundle or any evoked potentials.
• Frees up Physician’s hands during ablation procedures.
• Will help reduce chances of lead dislodgement during implant procedures.
•Will hold any standard catheter or implant lead that is 4-12 French.