The Aera CT™ is a mobile cardiac telemetry monitor that combines the internet, wireless communication, and leading-edge heart monitoring technology to provide constant detection, recording, and transmission of cardiac rhythm dysfunctions while the patient is fully mobile.
Physician-Selected Autotrigger Thresholds
With the Aera CT™, cardiac-rhythm related problems are targeted and parameters are predetermined by the physician to provide rapid, accurate data to the prescribing physician.
Aera CT ™ Heart Monitor
The Clarus 40 is an accurate, reliable, and user-friendly digital holter monitor. It is capable of recording 3 channels of patient ECG data using 3, 4, or 5 surface electrodes adhered to the body while operating for up to 14 days of continuous recording. Recording durations up to 31 days are possible by providing the patient with a recharging cable. Its compact and stylish design is discreet and comfortable to wear, and its color touchscreen allows the patient to easily record their symptoms when they mark an event.
● Holter Studies
● Pharmaceutical Studies
Clarus 40 Holter Monitor
Cardiac Monitor Products
Patient Interaction Not Required
As many arrhythmic events are asymptomatic, the Aera CT™ provides for the detection and transmission of these events without the need for patient input. However, the patient can also manually transmit an event via the wearable, lightweight, portable monitor.
Urgent and Daily Telemetry Reports as Directed by Physician
Reports of Afib burden, heart rate, and strip samples of arrhythmias are provided daily and as needed by the physician. The center can secure emergency services when critical events are detected and the physician is notified immediately under such conditions. Dialogue with the patient can also occur over the device thanks to the built-in speaker function.
Clarus 40 Digital Holter Recorder
● Fast and simple data retrieval - Connect to a PC with the provided USB cable and retrieve data at 480 Mbps.
● Rapid device configuration - On-screen adjustment of commonly used settings allows for device configuration in less than a minute. Other settings can be configured from a PC and stored for multiple studies.
● Supports multiple lead configurations - Automatic detection of any supported ECG cable allows flexibility when selecting the proper lead configuration for each patient, even allowing swapping cables in mid-study.
● Multi-channel signal quality shown on color display during patient hookup - Easy to read display ensures the electrodes are well attached before the recording starts.
● Precise battery monitoring - Accurate battery life calculation lets you know for sure that the battery will last for the whole study.
● Digital patient diary - No need for the patient to keep a paper diary when marking events; they’re stored right on the device.